from the kitchen of Molly Bieshaar
Yields ~1/2 cup of marinade
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar (packed)
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground pepper
- Cook onion and brown sugar in oil in small saucepan over medium heat until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue cooking over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Choose a mouth-watering Snow Creek Ranch Bavette or Sirloin and place in a shallow glass baking dish
- Remove from heat; cool thoroughly before adding to beef.
- Follow the instructions in our post on marinating tips and tricks.
Or Call 844-34-ANGUS (844-342-6487).